AKG K141 MKII Stereo Studio HeadphonesStock code: 67525
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
- Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Semi-open supraaural earphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- Undistorted sound even at high volume levels
- Leatherette ear pads and velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
The K141 MK2 is a newly updated version of the AKG legend with XXL transducers with Varimotion™ technology to deliver higher sensitivity, wide dynamic range and higher SPL, plus its lower impedance also allows it to be used with computers and other devices with low-power output.
The gimbal-suspended earcups and self-adjusting headband makes the K 141 MK2s comfortable to wear. The detachable OFC cables have gold-plated plugs for easy transportation and years of loss-free signal transfer.
|Active / Passive||No|
|Key Stage||Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4|
|Manufacturers Link||AKG K141 MKII Stereo Studio Headphones|