Alesis QX49 USB-MIDI Controller KeyboardStock code: 91729
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
- Velocity Sensitive 49-Key Keyboard
- Modulation and pitch-bend wheels
- Eight assignable faders - perfect for controlling volume and synth parameters
- Four drum pads which are ideal for sample triggering, especially drum or percussion sounds
- Eight assignable knobs - ideal for pan position or any other parameter you can think of
- Transport section consisting of six buttons which can be used to control the vast majority of music software
- USB bus powered - no need for a power cable! If use with traditional MIDI hardware is desired an optional power adaptor is available
- Compatible with Apple iPad when used with an Apple USB adaptor
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition music software
Ideal in any studio from home to professional, the Alesis QX49 USB MIDI Controller is a highly versatile USB/MIDI controller comprised of a 49-key velocity sensitive keyboard, pitch and modulation wheels, drum pads, faders, knobs and a transport control section.
All of the controls on the Alesis QX49 USB MIDI Controller are completely assignable within virtually all PC and Mac music software programs as well as being highly compatible with traditional MIDI devices. Also, the velocity sensitive 49-key keyboard is big enough to handle performance of multi octave parts while being small enough to not take up half of your studio space! The drum pads provide even more playability, letting you trigger samples in real-time making this controller additionally great for live use.
Assignable faders and knobs can be used for everything from filter control, mixing within music software, synthesiser parameters and much more. Virtually any parameter can be changed using the Alesis QX49 USB MIDI Controller so you can play with ultimate flexibility while sounding professional.
Simple USB connection is all you need to fire up the Alesis QX49 USB MIDI Controller as this provides power whilst transmitting data to the chosen PC or Mac host. If you’re looking to use this device with traditional MIDI hardware, this is also possible. MIDI in/out jacks are present for this type of application although you will need to use an optional DC power adaptor to make this possible.
Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition music software is also included with the Alesis QX49 USB MIDI Controller so you can get started using it right away.
|Key Stage||Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4|
|Manufacturers Link||Alesis QX49 USB-MIDI Controller Keyboard|
|Included Accessories||QuickStart Guide, USB cable|
|MIDI Outputs||1 5-pin jack|
|USB||1 slave connector (MIDI over USB)|
|Power||USB bus powered; Optional Power Adapter: 9V DC 500mA, Pin Positive, 5.5mm outer diameter (not included)|
|Dimensions||(WxDxH) 32" x 9" x 3"|