Small in size, yet big in features, the Arturia MiniLab is a mini USB Controller that provides you with style, hands-on control, and portability. Created for the musician on the go, or the artist with limited space, the MiniLab is lightweight and portable enough to take wherever you go, whilst jam-packed with a rich variety of features, concealed into one sturdy, attractive, and easy to use package.
The Arturia MiniLab is a full-featured MIDI Controller designed to work with any software or DAW software you own, however the Arturia MiniLab goes one step further than other mini key controllers... The MiniLab comes with Arturia's Analog Lab software that provides you with a dream studio of legendary keyboards. With the MiniLab and Analog Lab combined, you are free to take on over 5000 synthesizer sounds, all with mesmerizing functionality and sound.
The software that the Arturia MiniLab provides is truly remarkable, but it doesn't fall short on hardware either. The MiniLab is entirely bus powered, you don't even need to install drivers, you can even equip it to your iPad! features 25 velocity sensitive keys that can be easily adjusted with user selectable velocity curves, giving you more freedom when playing. Along side the keys is the brand new pitch and modulation touch controls for maximum expression. Next up are the 16 unique encoders, these allow you to save those setups you've perfected, ready for when you next hit the road. Lastly is the two banks of 8 backlit performance pads, (16 in total!) that can be easily assigned as pads, MIDI CC buttons or program change switches.
The Analog Lab is more than just a sound library, while the Analog Lab software comes equipped with over 5000 synthesizer sounds, it offers much more than that. Analog Lab gives you the ability to do quick and simple editing and customization of your presets, you can then save this preset and store it into the library, you can even twist and manipulate your sounds further than ever before with 17 unique, high-quality effects. Analog Lab is sure to take your sound and perspective to a whole new level.
Note: Connections to iPad will require a Camera Connection Kit.
Manufacturer Arturia Model MiniLab USB Controller Dimensions(WxDxH) 373mm x 50mm x 191mm Weight 2.27lbs (1.03Kg) Colour White/Wooden Sides Keyboard 25 Velocity Sensitive Mini Keys Connectivity USB, Assignable Footswitch Input Other Functions DiPAD compatibility using Camera Connection kit Included Accessories Quickstart manual, USB cable, Analog Lab unlock code Software Required Minimum Configuration
- PC: 2 GB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores required)
- Mac: 2 GB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores required)
- Windows: Seven / Eight
- Mac OS X: 10.6 or higher
- 5000 sounds from some of the best sound designers in the industry
- TAE Sounds are selected from the Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Arp2600V, Jupiter 8V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V.
- Graphic Studio view of synths
- Detailed sound browser and filtering for finding your sounds fast.
- Multi mode for creating your own layers, splits and adding effects.
- Effects include: Analog Chorus, Analog Delay, Phaser, Overdrive, Vocal Filter, Pitch-shift Chorus, Leslie, Flanger, Reverb, Digital Delay, Compressor, Sub-generator, Bit Crusher, Parametric EQ, Destroy, Limiter.
- Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards.
- MIDI mapable parameters
- Standalone or Plug-in operation (VST, VST3, AU, RTAS, AAX coming soon)
- Full editing of sounds for owners of any of the Arturia Classic Keyboard products (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Wurlitzer V, etc.).
- 64 bit operation
- Interface automatically changes to match your Arturia Keyboard that is connected.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review