Beyer DT100 Studio Headphones 40 OhmStock code: 34523
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
- Highly sensitive headphone&mic transducers
- Capable of handling very high SPL
- Wide frequency response, noise cancelling boom mic
- Rugged construction
- Excellent comfort for long term wear
- Modular construction for easy servicing
- Single exit, plug-in cable assembly.
The Beyer DT 100 Headphones are widely used in audio recording and monitoring applications in studios worldwide. The Beyer DT100 offers a high degree of wearing comfort and can be worn for hours without listener fatigue. The soft ear cushions effectively seal out ambient noise yet apply minimal pressure against the ear.
|Active / Passive||No|
|Key Stage||Key Stage 4|
|Manufacturers Link||Beyer DT100 Studio Headphones 40 Ohm|