Beyer DT250 Headphones 80 OhmStock code: 34526
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
- Closed headphone
- Compact, lightweight low-profile design
- Neodymium magnet systems for accurate sound reproduction
- Very good ambient noise attenuation
- Soft, circumaural ear pads, advanced ear cushion systems
- Modular construction for easy servicing
- Detachable single-sided cable
The Beyer DT 250 is a lightweight, closed dynamic headphone, which was specially designed for studio applications. The DT250 features an efficient neodymium magnet system, a very high reproduction precision and a balanced sound. The wide transmission range between 10 - 30,000 Hz is another important feature.
The soft circumaural earcups of the Beyer DT250 headphones offer a high wearing comfort and excellent ambient noise insulation. The padded headband is fully adjustable and can be adapted to each head size. The connecting cables to the earcups run safely in the headband. The main connecting cable is single-sided, plug-in type with a golden combi 1/4"/mini jack plug. All parts are easy to replace.
|Manufacturers Link||Beyer DT250 Headphones 80 Ohm|