Today is the last chance to take advantage of the Fender Instant Rebate scheme!
The Fender Instant Rebate Scheme, which began on the 1st of November last year, is ending today (15th January). The scheme, which offers an instant rebate on a wide range of Fender and Squier products, has been a huge success since its launch, enabling many players to obtain the guitar of their dreams, and get generous rebate upon purchase. How does it work? Every qualifying item has a voucher with an amount redeemable against the cost of the instrument, such that when the instrument is paid for, it will be less the rebate amount. As today is the last opportunity to take part in the scheme, here is a reminder of which items are part of the Instant Rebate Scheme, and the rebate amounts:
· Fender American Standard Series Guitars and Basses: £90
· Fender Road Worn™ Series Guitars and Basses: £80
· Fender Standard Series Guitar and Basses: £33
· Fender Super-Sonic™ Series Amplifiers: £90
· Fender Hot Rod III Series Deluxe™ and Deville Amplifiers™: £45
· Squier Vintage Modified Series Guitars and Basses: £25
The instant rebate scheme is available both in-store and online. If you’ve already got your eye on one of the items listed above, then why not take advantage of this great offer? Call or visit one of our stores, or order online today.
For the latest news and product announcements, subscribe to our newsletter (see above).
Share on Facebook
Powered by Facebook Comments