Price reduction on the incredible Roland TD-9KX2 and Roland TD-4X2 drum kits!
The Roland TD-4X2 and Roland TD-9KX2 have always represented excellent value. Two of the most popular models in Roland ‘s World renowned V-Drum range, these kits are robust and feature packed, and both feature the ‘real-feel’ mesh headed trigger pads that have made V-Drums the drummer’s electronic drums of choice. Now, these drums are even more affordable! The TD-9KX2 has been reduced to just £1649 from £1869, and the TD-4KX2 has been reduced £899.00 from £1,105. Both of these kits are also eligible for Roland ‘s ‘Take it Today’ interest free finance scheme. Interested? Here’s a brief outline of each kit’s key features…
The Roland TD-4KX2
The TD-4KX2 is compact kit that has an array of high quality sounds, along with coaching/ practice features, and of-course, the famous mesh pads.
- Four mesh-head triggers – 8” snare and ‘floor tom’ trigger, 2 x 6” tom triggers, with authentic feel and bounce.
- Natural swing and playing feel cymbals – dual trigger crash, and three-way trigger for ride cymbal
- Cloth-designed bass drum head – improved bass drum trigger with cloth head
- Built in drum coach – practice exercises allow player to work on rudiments and timing enjoyably and effectively
- Superb drum module – 25 kits and 125 drum sounds with editable parameters.
- MIDI output
- Reduced to £899
The Roland TD-9KX2
The TD-9KX2 expands on the armoury of kits available in the TD-4, whilst adding more features, and equipping some of the most cutting edge drum triggers that Roland produces.
- Enhanced drum triggers – Improved kick drum trigger, three-way ride trigger
- Large, mesh head triggers – authentic feel, with large playable surface
- Floating hi-hat trigger – VH-11 trigger pad mounts on a standard hi-hat stand
- Preset songs – play along with one of 50 preset backing songs
- Huge number of sounds – 522 sounds with 50 preset kits, with 6 editable parameters
- Scope analysis feature – fine-tune your playing by analysing it with scope
- Playback audio via USB – stream audio tracks from a USB storage device and play along
- Quick record – swiftly record your performance to the module’s memory
- MIDI input and Output
- Reduced to £1649
If you’ve already had an eye on one of these kits, then there’s never been a better time to buy. Call our stores or customer service team (01925 582420), or order online today.
For the latest news and product announcements, subscribe to our newsletter (see above).
Share on Facebook
Powered by Facebook Comments