Delivery & Returns
Our Delivery Partners:
Items over 30kg to ANY location will be delivered via TNT.
Lightweight items, which can be posted, will be delivered via 'signed for' Royal Mail.
- Fast, free delivery
- Easy online tracking
- Regular emails to keep you updated
- Delivery within 1-3 working days for in-stock items
- One-hour delivery slots
Last Date for Christmas Delivery
To get your order in time for Christmas, please order by 10:00am on 22nd December.
Free Delivery for Online Orders
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses* is FREE on orders over £50 and up to 30kg. (As a guide, a standard electric guitar weighs approx. 3-5kg).
Delivery on orders below £50 are charged at £4.45!
- Delivery to Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and the Republic of Ireland. is weight dependant and will be indicated at the checkout
- Delivery above 30kg to ANY location will vary according to weight and will be indicated at the checkout
|UK mainland*||FREE on orders over £50
£4.45 on orders under £50
|1-3 working days|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
Isle of Man
Isle of Wight
Republic of Ireland
|£12.95 – any order value
up to 30kg
Over 30kg - please call
|1-3 working days|
|Overseas||Please call for details||Please call|
When will it arrive?
- In-stock items will be delivered within 1-3 working days to ANY location
- Delivery times for items that are available on pre-order/back-order will be indicated on the basket page
- Where possible, we will part dispatch orders which contain a combination of in-stock and pre-order/back-order items
Can I track my order?
- Yes, the status of your order can be tracked at any time online
Can you deliver to an alternative address?
- Yes, we can deliver to an alternative delivery address, providing that the order is not paid for using our finance options. Finance orders must be delivered to the billing address as part of fraud prevention.
Which couriers do you use?
- Most parcels are delivered via DPD, although we also use TNT for very heavy items (over 30kg) and Royal Mail Recorded Delivery for lightweight or some smaller items. These items will need to be signed for on delivery. Please make sure you sign for your goods as 'unchecked'. A condition of purchase is that you agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
What if I am not in when you deliver?
- If you are not in when our courier arrives, they will leave a card for you with details of your order and a phone number to arrange an alternative delivery date. Alternatively, you can pick up at your local collection point (detailed on the card).
If you live outside the UK please contact us prior to placing your order. We can then provide you with an accurate quotation for carriage.
All orders are fully insured against loss or damage whilst in transit, any damage must be reported within 48 hours of receiving your order. All electrical products purchased from Dawsons Music will be designed to work on UK voltage and, where appropriate, will come with a 3 pin, UK style mains lead.
Please note that, whilst we offer a 12-month warranty on all goods shipped to the EU, we do not cover the cost of returning faulty or damaged goods. If you need to return a product, please contact us in advance of returning an item.
*Excludes Scottish Highlands & Islands
. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw our free delivery offer without prior notification.