Evans G1 Coated Drum Head, 10 InchStock code: 60491
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
- 10 inch drum head made using a single ply of 10 mil film
- A single ply offers an open and expressive sound
- Very versatile head for all music genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Coated to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth.
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
Evans 10" coated G1 single-ply drum head is designed with a perfect blend of warmth, sustain and articulation while featuring expressiveness and durability.
Evans G1 series features a single ply of 10mil film blending a bright tone, sustain and sensitivity. It sets the standard for an open and expressive sound. Tuned low, it produces a cavernous rumble that emphasizes the natural sound of the shell.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.