Evans G2 Clear Drum Head, 13 InchStock code: 60506
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
- 13 inch drum head made using two plies of 7mil film
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- Very versatile head for all music genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Also available in a coated version
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
Evans 13" clear G2 two-ply drum head is designed to perform with an ideal balance of depth, sustain, attack and durability.
Evans G2 series, one of the most popular drum heads on the market, features two plies of 7mil film that provide a high level of consistency and durability. The perfect blend of depth, sustain and attack makes small toms sing and floor toms growl.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.