We offer a range of Finance Options, including 0% interest and low interest loans, on our musical instruments & recording equipment*. This includes loans on guitars, pianos, drum kits, DJ gear and many more instruments. Loans can be taken out over 9 to 36 months and are very easy to apply for.
So whether you are looking for a guitar, keyboard, piano, drum kit or the latest music technology, we have a finance option for you!
- Dawsons Finance - Online & in store
- Take It Away Scheme - Visit us in store or call us on: 01925 582 420
- Roland Take it Today Scheme - In store-only finance for Roland products
Dawsons Music Finance (in conjunction with V12 Finance Ltd)
We offer two options, one at interest free and another at low interest rates.
- Option 1 - 0% Interest over 12 months
- Option 2 - 9.9% Interest over 24 or 36 months
Both options may be used to purchase any musical instruments or equipment whose total value is £250 or more. This may be a single item purchase or a combination of items.
Loans are available from £250 to £15,000 and the balance is to be paid over 12 to 36 monthly installments. Loans are provided in conjunction with our finance partner, V12 Finance Ltd.
You can apply in store or online for an instant decision. To apply online, add item(s) to your shopping basket, then 'Proceed to Checkout'. On the 'Payment Information' screen you will be able to pay by finance, provided your order is £250 or more.
For in-store applications: Simply visit any of our stores and ask a member of staff. The application process takes no more than a few minutes and, if approved, you can take your purchase away with you there and then.
Finance is subject to status and you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Be 18 years old. If you are under 18, your parent or guardian can apply for finance on your behalf.
- Be a permanent UK resident
- Hold a bank or building society account capable of handling direct debit payments.
- The minimum value of the product(s) must be over £250.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept applications from people who are unemployed and in receipt of state benefits.
*Finance not available on Apple products .