Castille 134 Three Quarter Size Classical GuitarStock code: 89305
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
Out of Stock
- Excellent beginners guitar
- Great value
- 3/4 size – suitable for ages 9-11 (depending on arm reach)
- Classic Spanish styling
If you have a child who wants to play the guitar but you’re not sure if they’ll really take to it and don’t want to spend too much, whilst still getting instrument of good quality then you need look no further than the Castille Three Quarter Size Classical Guitar. Perfect for young learners, aged 9-11, or those with smaller arms this guitar has a lovely warm and bright sound, typical of a decent Spanish guitar.
Taking it’s styling from a Spanish guitar it has a mellow brown top with very dark maroon back & sides and a black binding. There is an ornate mosaic designed rosette encircling the soundhole to finish off the aesthetics of the Castille ¾ Size Classical Guitar nicely.
Classical guitars are normally recommended for the learner guitarist for a number of reasons:
- The body of a classical guitar is smaller and therefore easier to get to grips with.
- The neck of a classical guitar is wider, giving the player a lot more room for getting their fingers into the correct positions.
- Classical guitars are strung with nylon, rather than steel, which is a lot easier on the fingers, meaning you won’t have to build up calluses to start playing.
The Castille ¾ Size Classical Guitar harnesses all of these attributes to bring you a very comfortable and easy to play instrument at a great price.
|Back & Side Material||Hardwood|
|Guitar Size||3/4 Size|
|Country Of Origin||No|