Epiphone’s top best selling acoustic, the Epiphone DR-100 Acoustic Guitar offers beginners and professionals superior sound, looks and build quality at a wallet-pleasing price.The Epiphone DR-100 Acoustic Guitar features a dreadnought body. This classic body shape is the most common you will find, and with good reason; it works. Used across genres this shape supplies a balanced tone that will fit in anywhere with a loud voice that can be heard in an acoustic band.
As important as the guitars shape is the woods that it’s made of and the Epiphone DR 100 Acoustic Guitar doesn’t skimp here. Select spruce has been chosen for the guitars top to offer clarity and powerful projection. Responding well to being played hard this wood also sounds better the more you play it, to really shape its character.
Pairing up with the spruce top beautifully is the mahogany body of the Epiphone DR100 Acoustic Guitar. Also giving a fair amount of projection to the mix this wood focuses on the guitars treble and bass for a rich, mellow tone.
To keep the Epiphone DR-100 Acoustics intonation rock-solid the guitar features a rosewood bridge, glued at a precise position to ensure stability. Rosewood is also a tonal match with the spruce top.
The Epiphone DR-100 Guitars body is finished off nicely with a black binding and a black pickguard with the famous Epiphone ‘E’, offsetting the guitars natural finish beautifully.
The Epiphone DR-100 Acoustic Guitar has a strong and stable mahogany neck that has been glued-in at the 14th fret. This has been carved to with Epiphone’s SlimTaper profile to make playing easy, comfortable and fast. The neck has been topped with a rosewood fingerboard with Mother-of-Pearl dot inlays and the guitars headstock features Epiphone’s classic Sloped Dovewing shape and die-cast premium tuners.
- Tonally powerful dreadnought acoustic guitar
- Select spruce top with natural finish
- Rich mahogany back and sides for sublime warmth
- Glued mahogany neck with 25.5-inch scale length
- Slimtaper neck profile for sweet and smooth playability
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays
- Reliable nickel hardware including premium tuning machines
- Iconic sloped dovewing headstock design
- Epiphone's best selling dreadnought sold by Epiphone's No.1 European Dealer
- Customer Reviews
- Great guitar
Write Your Own Review