Fender Standard Stratocaster 09 Electric Guitar Rosewood - Arctic WhiteStock code: 64723
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
- Fast-action maple neck, comfort-contoured alder body, three single-coil pickups and standard synchronized tremolo- it’s where the tradition began and still carries on today.
The Fender Standard Stratocaster might be where it all starts for Fender, but the all the ingredients for a legendary Fender Stratocaster tone great guitar are right here.
The main features include an alder body with 21-fret bolt-on neck and 3 single coil pickups. Frets are medium-jumbo which suits most playing styles and the 9.5 inch radius rosewood fretboard sounds a little warmer than the same guitar with the maple fretboard option. The back of the neck has a super smooth satin finish giving a nice free-flowing playing feel. Fender improved the synchronized tremolo bridge from an older design to have a new "high-mass" steel block underneath to add stability when using the whammy bar, and overall sustain to the guitar sound. The electronics are also shielded to reduce unwanted low-level background noise. A tasteful, slightly off-white parchment pickguard and simplistic headstock face bring the looks of the Standard Stratocaster right up to date.
The Fender Standard Series is what we have come to know and love as the most affordable Fender guitars in the range. Built in Mexico with a level of craftsmanship and quality control that defy their price-point, these guitars are more than capable of producing professional results. With the official Fender 70's style logo on the headstock, you know you are playing the real thing and have become part of the worldwide Fender family!
Rick Manning, Dawsons Music Leeds
|Product Range||Stratocaster, Standard|
|Country Of Origin||No|
|Neck||Bolt-on, Modern C Shape|
|Pickups||Standard Stratocaster Single Coils|
|Active / Passive||Passive|
|Key Stage||Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4|
|Manufacturers Link||Fender Standard Stratocaster 09 Electric Guitar Rosewood - Arctic White|
- Color: Arctic White (Polyester Finish)
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C” Shape (Tinted Satin Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5” Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 3 Standard Single-Coil Strat Pickups (Ceramic Magnets)
- Master Volume
- Tone 1. (Neck Pickup)
- Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching - 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Machine Heads: Fender/Ping Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Unique Features:
- Vintage Styling
- Fender Transition Logo
- Parchment Plastic Parts
- Strings: Fender Super Bullets 3250L, Nickel Plated Steel (.009 to .042)
buy one now
Posted on 26/10/2012 by fender man
Great guitar can’t get any better for the money - great sound, great value!
Great looks, even better sound
Posted on 21/10/2012 by stratmaster
I spent a long time looking for the perfect guitar. This beautiful white Fender caught my eye and I simply fell in love with the bluesy sound, low action and great price tag. Now I have read some reviews online, some good and some bad, but I guess you have to go try for yourself. Out of around seven different Strats and Telecasters, including higher-priced models, none could beat this Mexican-made guitar for sound and feel. Yes the USA Strats are a little nicer, sounding a little bit better made, in some peoples opinion, but they are also around twice the price. If you want a beautiful, well-made guitar that makes you smile each time you see it and are unable to resist picking it up, then this is the axe for you my friends, buy it, play it, love it. Thanks to Nigel and Carl at Dawsons Chester for all their help.