Ibanez JEM505 Steve Vai Electric Guitar - WhiteStock code: 69248
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
Out of Stock
- Proudly made in Japan since their debut in 1987
- Contoured body with 24-fret JEM Prestige neck provides easy access to all registers
- Vai’s choice of specific DiMarzio pickups for each model combined with Ibanez Split-5 wiring provide incredible tonal versatility
- Lion's Claw tremolo cavity allows pitches to be radically raised or lowered
- Steve Vai’s Japanese-made U777 Universe - the iconic solid-body seven-string allows easy transition from 6- to 7-string techniques
The JEM505 Steve Vai Signature Model is carefully designed with Steve Vai to make a guitar that enables the maximum potential for dexterity, showmanship, tone and power. Steve Vai is one of the few guitarists universally acknowledged as one who has changed the way musicians think about what a guitar can really do. His signature Ibanez guitars are no different: Iconic, Sublime, Awe-Inspiring, Outrageous. The Ibanez JEM Series models are trailblazers in a world of imitators – there’s nothing like them.
JEM505's will let you scream or moan with the Edge bridge and groundbreaking Lion's Claw tremolo cavity, allowing pitches to be radically raised or lowered without obstruction.
One of the fantastic JEM505’s most recognizable features: Steve Vai's signature Monkey Grip. Crank your amp up, grab that baby and hold on for dear life.JEM505's Maple fingerboard offers bright tone.
Acclaimed Edge tremolo features knife-edge-like pivot surfaces for virtually friction free operation. Locking studs contribute to tuning stability
|Bridge Type||Locking Tremolo|
|Country Of Origin||No|
|Pickups||S1 Single Coil, V7 Humbucker, V8 Humbucker|
|Active / Passive||Passive|
|Key Stage||Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4|
|Manufacturers Link||Ibanez JEM505 Steve Vai Electric Guitar - White|
|Neck Material||5pc Maple/ Walnut|
|Neck Type||JEM Prestige|
|Inlay||Black Dot Inlay|
|Description||Warm yet articulate lead pickup with enhanced overtones. Good harmonics without excessive brightness.|
|Description||Traditional-sounding yet high output single coil with Alnico-5 polepieces for even string output. Designed to work with humbuckers in the split position.|
|Description||Tight, but bright. Very dynamic for chording and rhythm.|