Korg MA-1 Digital Metronome | BlueStock code: 94926
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
- Multi-function compact metronome
- Beat-Counting display
- Pendulum & full steps tempo types
- Tap Tempo
- Beat display offers from 1 to 9 beats, plus 8 rhythm types
- Tune any instrument using the 12 step (C4 – B4) chromatic reference pitch
- Adjustable calibration setting (410 – 480 Hz)
Portable and feature-rich the Korg MA-1 Digital Metronome offers versatile tempo and rhythm options, a chromatic tuner, headphone output and an amazing long battery life.
The Beat-Counting display makes practicing easier with a visual indicator of your specified beat that lets you know what’s coming next. The Korg MA-1 Digital Metronome also supplies you would three methods of tempo adjustment:
- Pendulum steps: Offers the standard increments that you would find on a traditional metronome
- Full steps: Allows you to change the tempo in single-step increments from 30 to 252 BPM
- Tap Tempo: Press the Tempo/Tap button in time with the music to set the tempo of the metronome
The Korg MA-1 Digital Metronome lets you specify a beat count from 1 to 9 and choose one of eight rhythm types. The rhythm types you can choose from are:
- Quarter notes
- Eighth notes
- Triplets - straight triplets, triplets with inner beat omitted, triplets with the third beat omitted
- Sixteenth notes - quadruplets, quadruplets with middle beats omitted, quadruplets with the third and fourth beats omitted
What’s more its memory backup function will remember your settings (tempo, beat, rhythm, calibration, and reference tone), even after you turn the metronome off, so that it will be set up just the way like it when you next use it.
The Korg MA-1 Metronome also offers a 12 step (C4 – B4) chromatic reference pitch tuner to allow you to tune nearly any instrument easily, which can also be calibrated in 1 Hz increments from 410 to 480 Hz.
You can use the Korg MA1 Metronome silently with the included headphone jack, with adjustable volume. Also, although you’ll get up to 290 hours of continuous operation from two AA batteries, the Korg MA1 Metronome has an auto power-off function that turn it off after 20 minutes of non-use to preserve battery life.
|Type of Effect||No|
|Country Of Origin||No|
|Active / Passive||No|
|Manufacturers Link||Korg MA-1 Digital Metronome | Blue|