Line 6 Pod 2 Guitar EffectsStock code: 38585
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
Out of Stock
- ’64 Fender® Deluxe Reverb®
- ’59 Fender® Bassman®
- ’68 Marshall® Plexi 100 watt
- Marshall® JTM-45 meets Budda Twinmaster
- ’60 Tweed Fender® Champ®
- Budda Twinmaster head
- ’65 Blackface Fender® Twin Reverb®
- ’60 Vox® AC 15
- ’60 Vox® AC 30 non-Top Boost
- ’85 Mesa/Boogie® Mark IIc+ Clean Channel
- ’85 Mesa/Boogie® Mark IIc+ Drive Channel
- Dumble® Overdrive Special Clean Channel
- ’95 Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier® Head
- ’89 Soldano SLO Super Lead Overdrive
- Dumble® Overdrive Special Drive Channel
- 1987 Roland® JC-120 Jazz Chorus
- Line 6® Insane
The industry standard for direct recording in the studio, POD 2.0 delivers the tones heard on hit records everywhere. POD 2.0 allows you to quickly choose amps and effects without the long set up times and expensive equipment. Instantly get the sounds you need from Classic clean to modern high-gain tones all perfectly dialed in.
The revolutionary A.I.R. modeling accurately captures the tone and feel of speaker cabinets, microphones, and studio room characteristics for an amazing recorded sound direct to any recording setup or PA. Sounds like having a great amp mic'd by a great engineer in a great studio!
You get a wide variety of classic and modern guitar sounds with convenient, easy-to-use effects built right in with the POD 2.0.
Line 6's revolutionary A.I.R.™ modeling accurately captures the tone and feel of speaker cabinets, microphones, and studio room characteristics for an amazing recorded sound direct to any recording setup or PA. Sounds like having a great amp mic'd by a great engineer in a great studio!
|Type of Effect||Multi Effects|
|Country Of Origin||No|
|Active / Passive||No|
|Manufacturers Link||Line 6 Pod 2 Guitar Effects|