Line 6 POD Studio GX USB Guitar InterfaceStock code: 67530
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
- Lowest noise for recording guitar (12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces)
- Exclusive latency-killing ToneDirect™ monitoring
- Up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording
- POD Farm plug-in (Mac® AU/RTAS®/VST® and Windows® RTAS®/VST®)
- 18 immortal guitar amps with 24 cabs
- 5 thumping bass amps with 5 cabs
- 29 stunning stompboxes and studio effects
- 6 warm and colorful mic preamps
- Ideal for use with Cubase®, Logic®, Garageband®, Pro Tools®, Cakewalk® and other pro recording platforms
- Includes Ableton® Live Lite Line 6 Studio Edition 8-track recording software and RiffWorks™ T4 recording software for instant pro recording and idea capture right out of the box
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
The Line 6 POD Studio GX USB Guitar Interface combines the stunning sounds of POD Farm™ plug-in with a powerful USB interface.
POD Farm plug-in features every model necessary for pro-sounding tracks. Over 80 immortal and fully adjustable guitar amps, from vintage classics to must-have modern monsters, plus bass amps, preamps and more are packed inside to deliver legendary POD tone to your DAW.
The POD Studio GX is a rock-solid interface that’s really easy to use. It features a super-quiet 1/4-inch guitar input, a 1/8-inch headphone/line output and a volume knob for instant, straightforward recording.
Ins and Outs
|Connectivity Details||Hi-Z Input|
|Channels||2 In, 2 Out|
|Key Stage||Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4|
|Manufacturers Link||Line 6 POD Studio GX USB Guitar Interface|
Posted on 16/10/2012 by Gareth
I am a relative newcomer to the world of computer recording, but I have really enjoyed the Amp farm, the pod studio is really easy to set up and the guitar sounds are amazing!!!