Line 6 Spider IV 15 Watt Guitar AmpStock code: 66525
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
- 15 watts; 1x8" custom speaker; three-quarter closed-back cabinet adds a tight, snappy response
- 4 dialed in amp models: Clean, Crunch, Metal, Insane; the tones of Vintage British beauties, modern American monsters and more; Create and save 4 complete amp settings with amp model, EQ, gain and effect settings, and recall them with the push of a button
- 6 Smart FX based on celebrated stompbox and studio effects; tangy Chorus/Flange, swirly Phaser, expressive Tremolo, beautiful Tape and Sweep Echoes, and syrupy Reverb; 2 FX at once
- Bass, Mid, Treble, Drive, Channel volume; Master volume; FBV foot controllers can add everything from wah-wah and volume control to tap tempo, a chromatic tuner display and simple channel switching
- Built-in tuner; 1/4-inch input; 1/4-inch headphone/direct output; 1/8-inch CD/MP3 input; FBV foot controller jack
The #1 guitar amp gets even better. Spider 4 15 guitar amplifier from amp-modeling pioneers Line 6 delivers a truly evolved playing experience. Spider IV 15 offers the most celebrated guitar tones in history, perfectly distilled into 4 absolutely essential amp models.
Access the 4 amp tones that all guitarists require in their collections, the 6 inspiring effects that add exceptional colors and textures, and the extensive added benefits of owning a Line 6 amplifier.
The Vintage and Modern Amp Tones You Need
The wide range of Spider IV 15 amp tones starts strong with a bright and distinctive American clean tone and then opens gradually to achieve the vintage grit and chime of classic British amplifiers. Experience the infamous "Brown" sound distortion, which is based on‡ a '68 Marshall Plexi 100 with a Variac and jumped input channels, and a searing high-gain tone based on‡ a Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier.
With one-touch ease you can access 4 channels of world-class Line 6 tones that were masterfully dialed in by pro players. Plus, each channel also stores 4 complete amp settings of your own creation. Create, save and recall amp model, EQ, gain and effect settings with the push of a button.
A wolf in sheep's clothing, Line 6 Spider 4 15 watt amp sounds ferocious at low volumes as well as cranked to 11. Plus, value-packed, it puts pro sounds into a lightweight box that's small enough to tuck under your bed or desk.
Joining the Line 6 Community entitles you to top-tier customer service provided by Line 6 representatives and Line 6 Spider IV users like you. Get free Spider IV 15 amp settings for famous songs as well as free lessons, backing tracks, drum loops and more.
|Type of Amp Effect||Multi Effects, Reverb|
|Connectivity||Headphone Output, Aux In, Footswitch Connector|
|Type of Amp||Practice|
|Speaker Size||8 inch|
|Key Stage||Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4|
|Manufacturers Link||Line 6 Spider IV 15 Watt Guitar Amp|
Posted on 20/10/2012 by guitarman roger
I compared this amp with a 25-watt Fender, and this amp blew it away in sound and power. You will not believe this is only 15-watts. This amp has a great sound load and deep sounds, like a big amp. I had a 65-watt crate and this little amp can get louder. I have played a Schecter SGR Solo6 and a Fender Strat through this amp and they both sounded great. If you are looking for a small amp, this cannot be beat.
BUY IT NOW!
Posted on 15/06/2012 by Liam_Jagger
My school have this exact amp and when I saw the price at Dawsons I thought that there would have to be a catch, but no its got great brilliant tones. A royal step up for those who are beginners, I got mine from Stockport :)
Posted on 13/04/2012 by Rob
I've been buying various bits of guitar ephemera for nearly 40 years, and this is the best of the lot. It really punches above its weight and has lots of useable tones. You could easily use this as a stage amp with a mic or DI. I wish they'd been around when I was 16! Got mine from Dawsons Stockport.