Line 6 Spider IV 30 Watt Guitar AmpStock code: 66526
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
- 30 watts; 1x12" Celestion Custom speaker; three-quarter closed-back cabinet for a tight, snappy response
- 12 dialed in amp models: 2x Clean, Twang, Blues, Crunch, Metal, Insane; access the tones of Vintage British beauties, modern American monsters and more; 4 channel memories for user-created tones
- 7 Smart FX based on celebrated stompbox and studio effects; tangy Chorus/Flange, swirly Phaser, expressive Tremolo, classic Delay, beautiful Tape and Sweep Echoes, and lush Reverb; 3 FX at once
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls from each modeled amp; Drive knob; Channel volume; Master volume
- 1/4-inch input; 1/4-inch headphone/direct output; 1/8-inch CD/MP3 input; built-in chromatic tuner; FBV foot controller jack
The Spider IV 30 30 watt guitar amplifier from amp-modeling pioneers Line 6 delivers a truly evolved playing experience. Experience 12 vintage and modern amp models based on the most celebrated guitar tones in history, an essential collection of 7 inspiring effects that add exceptional colours and textures, and the extensive added benefits of owning a Line 6 amplifier.
All the Vintage and Modern Amp Tones You Want
Spinning the amp model knob on the front panel of Line 6 Spider 4 30 Amplifier is like browsing through a museum of the 12 most revered guitar tones of all time. Vintage British beauties, modern American monsters and more, Spider IV 30 features the historic amp tones that all guitarists are required to have in their collections.
Play with sparkling clean tones based on* a 1973 Hiwatt Custom 100, syrupy smooth drive tones based on* a mix of a '65 Marshall JTM-45, a '58 Fender Bassman and a '63 Fender Vibroverb, British pop/rock tones based on* a fawn Vox AC-30, the high-gain onslaught based on a Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier, and more.
With one-touch ease you can access 4 channels of world-class Line 6 preset tones masterfully dialed in by pro players. Plus, each channel also stores 4 complete amp settings of your own creation. Create, save and recall amp model, EQ, gain and effect settings with the push of a button.
Joining the Line 6 Community entitles you to top-tier customer service provided by Line 6 representatives and Spider IV users like you. Get free Spider IV 30 amp settings for famous songs as well as free lessons, backing tracks, drum loops and more.
|Type of Amp Effect||Multi Effects, Reverb|
|Connectivity||Headphone Output, Aux In, Footswitch Connector|
|Type of Amp||Combo|
|Speaker Size||12 inch|
|Key Stage||Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4|
|Manufacturers Link||Line 6 Spider IV 30 Watt Guitar Amp|
Posted on 12/02/2012 by Tom R
I've had my Line 6 for about a week now. I already knew of the high quality amps Line 6 offered and I had been looking at the spider IV 30 watt for quite a while. When I finally got my amp I was very pleased. I have been playing guitar for around a year now but I can say the amp is very easy to use and understand. I love my amp as it offers everything any player of any skill level would need. There is a foot pedal which can be bought separately which you can change the channels over on. I would suggest anyone who needs a new amp to go for a Line 6.