With the Electro’s celebrating its 10th year, Nord have produced its latest model, in the form of the Nord Electro 4D SW61 Keyboard.
The smooth playing, organ-feel 61-key Semi Weighted Waterfall keybed is back in the surprising lightweight Nord Electro 4D SW61 (weighting in at just 7kg). This is alongside the very same great feeling drawbars that proved so popular on the C2D, which offer such amazing control. Alongside this the Nord Electro 4D Keyboard also has full support for both of Nord’s Sound Libraries, which continue to expand. Another great feature derived from the flagship C2D has made its way to the Nord Electro 4D 61-Key SW Keyboard, with the inclusion of a new tone wheel engine. Click modelling has also seen an impressive improvement, while a new Rotary Speaker simulation has been created with a new Drive.
Other important features of the Nord Electro 4D SW61 Keyboard include: Long Release (for legato playing), selectable String Resonance and improved program handling, with 4 Program Banks and 4 Live Locations. The effects section on the Nord Electro 4D Semi-Weighted Waterfall SW61 Keyboard has also had a few improvements with a new Delay Effect, stereo Ping-Pong mode, in addition to the USB port also acts as a USB-MIDI interface.
Manufacturer Nord Model Electro 4D SW61 Dimensions (H x W x D) 100 x 900 x 300 mm Weight 7.65kg Colour Red Keyboard 61 Key, Semi-Weight Connectivity
- 2 Audio outputs L & R - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Control pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack, like Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 and Korg XVP10.
- 1 Sustain pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- 1 Rotary Speaker speed switch pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
- MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB MIDI
- IEC C14 power connector
Sounds 185 MB memory dedicated to the Nord Piano Library 68 MB memory dedicated to the Nord Sample Library Effects
- Effect 1 - pan, tremolo, auto-wah, pedal-wah and ring modulator
- Effect 2 - phaser, flanger and chorus Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, compressor and rotary speaker
- Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob
- Rotary speed controls - Slow, Fast and Stopped
- Close or Normal microphone placement for 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
- User adjustable rotary treble and bass rotor speeds and acceleration rates Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation
- Delay Effect - Rate, Amount, Tap-tempo and Stereo Ping Pong Reverb with five algorithms - Room, Stage Soft, Stage, Hall, Hall Soft
- Dry/Wet control
Included Accessories Power Cord Piano Library DVD Sample Library DVD
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review