Essentials DJ HeadphonesStock code: 69656
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
- Ergonomic and stylish design which is also conveniently foldable
- Retractable headband for size adjustment and swivel earpieces for single ear monitoring
- Closed-back design provides excellent isolation whilst minimising spillage
- Comfortable leatherette ear pads
- Large (53mm), high impedance drivers provide warm bass, clear mid-range and sparkling treble reproduction
- Single sided, coiled cable with 3.5mm jack and 6.3mm jack adaptor. Ideal for DJs, studios and home recording
Essentials DJ100 Studio & DJ Monitoring Headphones are designed for maximum portability, isolation and durability whether used as DJ headphones up in the booth, or as monitoring headphones in the studio. High-quality full range frequency response for accurate and clear playback.
|Key Stage||Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4|
|Model||Essentials DJ100 DJ Headphones|
|Cable Length||4mm x 1.2m coiled cable (about 4m when fully extended)|
Strong, cheap headphones
Posted on 25/10/2012 by Chris
Got them a few months back, dropped them a few times and still going strong! Good sound for the price, get them if you're on a budget!
Good for the price.
Posted on 03/10/2012 by tomski
Bought these last year. They have been everywhere with me and I have had no problems with them in the time I've had them. Sound quality is good for the price and they are moderately comfortable for an hour or two, but like most headphones eventually become uncomfortable. Overall, they are very good.