Peavey 6505 Plus 112 Combo AmpStock code: 87893
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
- All-tube 60 Watts RMS into 4, 8 or 16 Ohms (switchable).
- Five 12AX7 preamp tubes.
- Two 6L6GC power amp tubes.
- Footswitchable lead/rhythm channel select.
- Effects loop.
- Three-band EQ, resonance, and presence controls on each channel.
- Sealed back enclosure.
- Pre and post gain controls and footswitchable crunch boost on Rhythm channel.
- Pre and post gain controls on lead channel.
- Built-in MSDI microphone-simulated direct XLR output.
- One 12'' (305mm) 16 ohm Sheffield Speaker.
- External speaker output.
- Backlit Peavey logo.
Named in celebration of Peavey's first 40 years, the Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo is part of a relaunch of the Peavey 5150 Series, the immensely popular amplifiers Peavey designed with Edward Van Halen. While known as the 5150, these amps became the undisputed go-to guitar amps for scores of rock, hardcore and metal bands due to their raw tone, relentless power and road-proven reliability. The 6505 is still the unquestionable choice for an ever-expanding list of endorsers. The 6505 name comes from the Peavey's 40th Anniversary (1965-2005).
112 Combo version of the 6505+ amplifier. This amp includes 3-spring Accutronix reverb and the Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI). The 6505+ is based on the 6505 but has a separate EQ for the Rhythm Channel and has an extra tube in the pre-amp stage to enhance the clean sound of the amp, as the 6505 is known for having a gritty clean channel.
|Type of Amp Effect||Reverb|
|Connectivity||Footswitch Connector, XLR Output|
|Type of Amp||Combo|
|Speaker Size||12 inch|
|Amp Technology||Solid State|
|Key Stage||Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4|
|Manufacturers Link||Peavey 6505 Plus 112 Combo Amp|