Peavey Eurosys 118 Sub PA Speaker 18 InchStock code: 67765
Out of Stock
- 400 Watts RMS continuous, 800 Watts program.
- 4 Ohms.
- 18'' (457mm) heavy-duty vented woofer with 3'' (76mm) high temperature resistant voice coil.
- Frequency response: 35 Hz - 250Hz.
- Efficiency: 96dB.
- Passive cross-over with hi-pass output.
- Combo/jack Speakon-compatible input.
- Combo/jack Speakon-compatible mid/high frequency output.
- Satellite pole facility.
- Steel bar handles.
- Curved black heavy-duty grille.
- Resilient paint finish.
- Supplied with a protective cover.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 22.2'' (565mm) x 23.6'' (600mm) x 27.5'' (700mm)
The Peavey EuroSys 118 18" Sub is capable of handling 400W RMS (800W programme), using a specially developed woofer with high power voice coils and dual cooling. Frequency response is 35-250Hz for the EuroSys 118. The EuroSys 118 incorporates a passive crossover with a high pass output, employing a low distortion high power inductor and triple capacitor banks for low loss and extended reliability.
The success of Peavey’s original EuroSys PA systems can be judged from the number still in use today. EuroSys was launched in the late 1980s, and even though Peavey hasn’t produced the range for several years, plenty of bands and DJs continue to gig with them – and dealers are still getting daily requests from people searching for EuroSys enclosures. Peavy have folded to pressure and released two brand new full range cabinets plus two new subs.
|Speaker Size||18 inch|
|Connectivity Details||Speakon and 1/4 Inch Jack Combo Input, Speakon and 1/4 Inch Jack Combo Output|
|Key Stage||Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4|
|Manufacturers Link||Peavey Eurosys 118 Sub PA Speaker 18 Inch|