AKG K271 MKII Studio HeadphonesStock code: 67523
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
- Professional circumaural hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- High noise attenuation
- For onstage and studio use
- Automute feature mutes headphones when they are taken off
- Leatherette and additional velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
The newly designed AKG legend, K271 MKII combines the benefits of AKG’s circumaural design for extreme comfort and a closed-back design for maximum isolation from ambient noise. Thanks to its XXL transducers, the K 271 MKII sounds clean, smooth and very rich.
The AKG K271 MK 2 is the perfect choice for any application where sonic bleed could cause problems such as broadcast work.
Another important feature of the K271 MK2 is the addition of a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off.
|Active / Passive||No|
|Key Stage||Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4|
|Manufacturers Link||AKG K271 MKII Studio Headphones|