Roland AC-60 Acoustic Guitar Combo AmpStock code: 50505
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
- Compact stereo acoustic amplifier with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
- 2-Channel design: Guitar input and Mic/Line input with Phantom Power
- Stereo 30-watt/dual 6.5-inch speaker configuration loud enough for club gigs and small PA applications
- Onboard DSP delivers lush stereo/multi-band chorus, newly developed "wide" chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch control
- Built-in Auto Anti-Feedback controls allow for maximum volume without feedback
- Convenient Mute switch for silent tuning on stage
- Stereo Line Out for PA and recording applications; Subwoofer output
- Built-in tilt stand offers better acoustic projection; can also be mounted on commercially available speaker stands
Although there are many acoustic amps on the market today, few of them can compete with the rich, natural tone of the compact Roland AC-60 Acoustic Chorus amplifier. This innovative stereo amp uses sophisticated digital signal processing to deliver a crisp sound with lush stereo/multi-band chorus-including a new "wide" plus delay/reverb and impressive Auto Anti-Feedback control. And with its 2-channel Mic/Line design and stand-mountable configuration, the AC60 is clearly heads above the competition.
Big Sound in a Compact Package
Talk about impressive. The Roland AC-60 is a marvel of amplifier design, using the latest DSP technology to deliver a pure, rich acoustic sound with projection far beyond its compact size. This stereo acoustic amp (30w x 2) offers brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus including a new "wide" mode, plus shimmering reverb tailored specifically for acoustic guitar. And if it's more low-end you crave, the AC60 even gives you a Subwoofer output.
A Marvel of Convenience
The dual-channel AC60 offers both a Guitar channel and a Mic/line channel with Phantom Power. This makes it the perfect companion for coffeehouses and small club gigs. The Guitar channel gives you a choice between piezo and magnetic pickup inputs, plus powerful Anti-Feedback controls. Rounding out this package is a Mute switch for silent tuning and a Stereo Line Out for connection to mixing consoles and PA systems.
|Type of Amp Effect||Multi Effects, Reverb|
|Connectivity||Headphone Output, Footswitch Connector|
|Type of Amp||Combo|
|Speaker Size||2 x 6.5 inch|
|Amp Technology||Solid State|
|Key Stage||Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4|
|Manufacturers Link||Roland AC-60 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp|