The Roland FP-60 digital piano shows once again as to why Roland are such a popular choice for players of all levels. Packing in the superNATURAL sound engine, Ivory feel keys and an enhanced speaker system, the FP-60 delivers a true piano experience that can fit in any home or venue.
Piano made portable
Designed to be played everyday and in any situation, you will experience the feeling and comfort of Roland's ground-breaking PHA-4 keyboard with escapement and Ivory feel giving you a completely natural playing experience and is a feature found on Roland's flagship digital piano's. This beautiful touch sensation is used to trigger the FP-60's internal sounds, including the superNATURAL Piano, one of the most responsive, smooth, realistic sounds that Roland have produced to date.
All of the piano tones have advanced editing available, with aspects such as soundboard behaviour and cabinet resonance available to alter with ease. As well as these editable premium piano sounds, there are a range of superNATURAL classic EP's, smoky organs, emotive strings, modern synths and much more. To ensure that you get the best performances, Roland have made the FP-60 capable of a whopping 288 note-polyphony so you will never experience any note-drops.
USB and wireless connectivity
There is a built in USB port enabling you to use a memory stick to record and play along to your favourite songs. Use the built in Bluetooth wireless connectivity to play along with your favourite songs on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch via Roland’s Piano Partner 2 app and create music with Apple’s GarageBand for iOS and other leading music apps.
With its exquisite realism, powerful sound engine and wireless connectivity, the stunning FP-60 is ready to enhance your musical life. Home, studio or venue, this stunning digital piano has you covered.
Manufacturer Roland Model FP-60 Dimensions 1,291 (W) x 344 (D) x 125 (H) mm Weight 19Kg Keyboard 88 keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel) Keyboard Modes Whole, Dual, Split (split point adjustable) Sound Source SuperNATURAL Internal Sounds
- Piano: 15 tones
- E.Piano: 16 tones
- Strings: 11 tones
- Organ: 15 tones
- Pad: 15 tones
- Other: 279 tones (including 8 drum sets, 1 SFX set)
Polyphony 288 voices Effects
- Equalizer (3-band digital equalizer)
- Only for organ tones: Rotary Speaker Effect
- Only for E.Piano tones: Modulation Speed
- Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, Approx. 70,000 notes memory)
- Audio File (WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, require USB Flash Memory)
- DC In jack
- Pedal (Damper/R, Sostenuto/C *1, Soft/L *1) jacks: TRS 1/4-inch phone type
- Input Stereo jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB Computer port: USB B type
- USB Memory port: USB A type
- Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- *1: Assignable
Display Graphic LCD 132 x 32 dots Speakers Speakers: 8 x 12 cm (3-3/16 x 4-3/4 inches) Included Accessories
- Owner's Manual
- AC Adapter
- Power Cord
- Music Rest
- Damper Pedal (capable of continuous detection)
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review