SE Electronics SE1a Condenser MicrophoneStock code: 53949
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
Out of Stock
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa - 40 ± 2dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Impedance: <= 300 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 137dB
Building on the incredibly popular sE1, the sE1a microphone retains the same capsule but combines this with all new, super-quiet electronics, all housed in a superbly restyled chassis. This end-fire small diaphragm condenser microphone really is astonishing value for money.
Great for drums, pianos, and acoustic stringed instruments the sE1 a microphone is a must have for any size studio.
|Frequency Response||30 Hz ~ 20 kHz|
|Included Accessories||Mic Stand Mount|
|Microphone Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Diversity|