Shure Beta 58A MicrophoneStock code: 43563
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
- Uniform supercardioid pattern
- Frequency response tailored for vocals
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
The Shure Beta 58A is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide.
The Shure Beta 58 A microphone maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration. The Shure Beta 58A microphone has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close–up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
|Frequency Response||50 Hz ~ 16 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||101 dB|
|Included Accessories||Adjustable stand adapter, Thread adapter, Storage bag|
|Microphone Polar Pattern||Super Cardioid|