You may here the name Cubase mentioned by professional producers and musicians, but that doesn't mean beginners should miss out on the creative gold this world famous DAW has to offer. Steinberg Cubase 9 Elements Digital Audio Workstation Software is designed at beginners and enthusiasts who want to take their first steps in quality digital home recording. The additional beauty to this is there is a clear upgrade path all the way up to Cubase 9 pro should you wish for additional features.
A natural workflow
Cubase 9 Elements is all about creativity without compromise. Whether you want to record your instruments and vocals or program cutting-edge beats Cubase Elements will give you the tools you need and nothing you don't.
It all begins with the powerful 32-bit floating-point sound engine that powers the ability to playback up to 48 audio tracks, 64 MIDI tracks and capable of handling 24 audio input and outputs. This is handled with an incredibly intuitive mixing desk experience that is clean and simple.
Instruments for all
Cubase 9 Elements comes with 3 outstanding virtual instruments that are taken straight from the professional package - HALion Sonic SE workstation, Groove Agent SE drum machine and Prologue synthesizer along with masses of MIDI data and audio loops for you to start making music as soon as you install.
For additional polish Cubase 9 Elements also packs in a powerful effects which can be applied to each individual channel so that your finished song will sound professional. For a pure music making experience Steinberg Cubase 9 Elements Digital Audio Workstation Software is an excellent place to start.
Manufacturer Steinberg Model Cubase 9 Elements Digital Audio Workstation Software Requirements Mac OS X 10.11 / macOS Sierra Windows 64-Bit Windows 7 / 8.x / 10 General Requirements
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 18 GB free HD space
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 1.1 support (Windows only)
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- OS compatible audio hardware (ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low-latency performance)
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal / product registration. Additional downloads may be required for the installation.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review