The original virtual piano, Ivory Pianos offers everything you could want from piano software, with world-class piano samples, a powerful DSP engine, and custom interface. This industry standard is the choice of professionals worldwide, and the Synthogy Ivory II Grand Pianos offers even more than ever.
Authentic-sounding sympathetic resonance has been the holy grail of digital- piano designers, and the folks at Synthogy have finally hit the mark...- Eary Yelton (Electronic Musician)
Better Than Ever
Giving a more accurate representation of acoustic pianos than ever, the Synthogy Ivory II Grand Pianos software has a new, more powerful DSP engine with Harmonic Resonance Modeling for true Sympathetic String Vibration, and the sound set has almost double the velocity layers.
Sympathetic String Resonance and Harmonic Resonance Modeling
The new Sympathetic String Resonance included in Synthogy Ivory II Grand Pianos, provides a refreshing new take on sympathetic string excitation, recreating the characteristic complexities and subtleties of actual pianos, more accurately, to give your performances more soul than was previously possible.
Also providing an additional layer of realism to your sound, is Synthogy Ivory II Grand Pianos’ new technology: Harmonic Resonance Modeling. Just like undamped strings in an acoustic piano, stuck notes that are harmonically-related excite the actual complex overtones of the notes that are being held.
Closer to Acoustic
To ensure detailed, focussed, and lifelike control over your piano sounds, the software has been augmented with Half Pedalling, Lid Position, Pedal Noise, and Tuning Tables. Also, to programme pianos and their sounds to fit your needs, the software adds Timbre Shifting, Parametric EQ, and Synth Layer options.
Each piano in the Synthogy Ivory II Grand Pianos software has been redesigned and refined to provide even more detailing and accuracy, with a wider range of velocity level (up to 18 per piano), more soft pedal samples, and extra release samples. Synthogy’s proprietary “timbre interpolation” technology and expertise in piano development are included as standard; providing the unrivalled playability and musicality that is to be expected of such an incredible piece of software.
Manufacturer Synthogy Model Ivory II Grand Pianos Hardware Minimum Hardware
- 2.0 GHz Dual Core PowerPC G5 or 1.8 GHz Intel Core Duo or equivalent CPU
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 22 GB free hard drive space
- Hard drive speed of at least 7200 RPM
- DVD ROM drive for installation
- iLok key (not included)
- 2.5 GHz Dual Core PowerPC G5 or 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 77 GB free hard drive space
- Any AU, AAX, RTAS, or VST 2.0 plug-in host, or the included Ivory Standalone application.
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), or 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Download-only products require Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or newer
- Any AAX, RTAS or VST 2.0 plug-in host, or the included Ivory Cantabile application.
- Windows XP SP2 (32 bit), Windows Vista (32 or 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), Windows 8
- Download-only products require Vista or newer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review