Tama 1st Chair Wide Rider Drum ThroneStock code: 69647
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
FeaturesShop online with the UK's leading high street MI specialist.
- Low Prices
- Prompt Delivery via Secure Courier
- Deliver to Alternative Address
- Hassle Free Returns
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 0% Finance Available
- Customer Service Support via Telephone, eMail & Stores
- Order Tracking via Online Account
- Free Extended Warranty on Selected Items
TAMA's most popular 1st Chair throne employs a saddle-type seat filled with molded urethane foam that will hold its shape for years to come. 12mm thick plywood at the bottom of the seat provides extra strength and security.
Details: Height adjustable range : 450mm-640mm (17 3/4" - 25")
Sit Tight & Rocklok (US PAT. NO.5842742)
No more wobbling! TAMA's original "Sit Tight" seat clamp securely grips the throne's upper rod with the same durable aluminum die-cast clamp used in TAMA 's famous Multi-Clamps. TAMA's "Rocklok" features a specially designed Nylon Bushing at the bottom of the throne's threaded rod that prevents side-to-side motion within the base. Both these special features provide exceptional durability and stability. (The Sit Tight seat clamp fits 19.1mm to 25.4mm rods.)
It's tough to imagine just how much weight and stress is on the rubber feet of your stand-until you see how often you have to keep replacing them. Not so with Foot Life. An innovative plastic leg attachment, Foot Life eliminates the wear and tear of metal to metal contact for longer foot life.
1st Chair Height Adjustment (US PAT.NO.5722627)
1st Chair thrones offer the best of both worlds-the exact height adjustment of threaded rod thrones with the fast adjustment of T-bolted systems:
1. Loosen the bolt and raise the threaded rod to the approximate desired height (it's not necessary to get the exact height at this point).
2. Screw the Height lock down to the top of the nylon bushing.
3. If a minor adjustment is necessary, simply turn the Height lock or rotate the seat.
4. Tighten the bolt firmly.
Trio (3-leg) Leg Styles
For players who prefer a traditional tripod base, 1st Chair's Trio 3-leg base is 32mm wider in diameter than the original for even greater stability. In addition, a lower base is also available with the HT630CS Round Rider Low. All the throne bases are available individually so almost every player can add the advantages of these designs to their existing thrones.
|Key Stage||Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4|
|Manufacturers Link||Tama 1st Chair Wide Rider Drum Throne|