TC Electronic Rottweiler Distortion PedalStock code: 93911
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
- Buy two TC Electronic TonePrint or compact drive pedals before 31st May and get a selected pedal for free! Click here for full details
- Extreme high-gain distortion - more is more
- Turn ANY amp into a cranked metal stack
- Two-band active EQ with separate bass and treble controls
- Voice switch – cut through the mix
- True Bypass – zero loss of tone
- Unique one-screw battery access for lightning fast battery changes
- Custom ‘hammerhead’ rugged, die-cast aluminum casing built for a life on the road
The TC Electronic Rottweiler Distortion Pedal is a compact stopmbox designed exclusively for hard rock and metal players. Forget thin, weak, tame distortion pedals, and forget forking out for high-gain tube amps. This all analogue monster is built to provide the ultimate distortion tones from power metal through to thrash and death through virtually any amp. Want a signature thrash metal tight chug sound or a gigantic power metal explosion? If you think you can handle real metal distortion, this is the pedal to get (but heed our warning, it is not for the feint hearted).
The concept it really very simple: address the problems that metal guitarists have had to face with pedals and amps of the past and produce a pedal that will enable all guitarists to thrash out without breaking the bank. Don't have an expensive hi-gain tube amp but still want to thrash? Problem solved. Distortion pedals usually sound thin when you crank them up on stage? Problem solved. Distortion pedals don't provide enough gain for real metal sounds. Problem solved. You get the picture, TC Electronic have fought hard against the odds to produce a solid state distortion pedal that unleashes the fury every time it is engaged.
Features of the TC Electronic Rottweiler Distortion include a two band EQ, a mid voicing switch (to take your sound from hard rock to thrash), input and output level controls and a true bypass so you don't lose your tone when the pedal is off. These features help you to quickly dial in any hi-gain distortion sound in a matter of seconds, and let you get the perfect place in the mix which is just as important on stage as it is in the studio.
|Type of Effect||Distortion|
|Country Of Origin||No|
|Active / Passive||No|
|Manufacturers Link||TC Electronic Rottweiler Distortion Pedal|