TC Electronic Vortex FlangerStock code: 90137
Rollover image to zoom in View large Image
- Buy two TC Electronic TonePrint or compact drive pedals before 31st May and get a selected pedal for free! Click here for full details
- TonePrint - instant access to custom pedal tweaks made by your idols!
- 2 flanger types - wide range of sounds from classic rock rhythm to the roar of a 747 taking of.
- Stereo in & out - for added flexibility to your set-up
- True Bypass - zero loss of tone
- Analog-Dry-Through - maximum tonal integrity and clarity
- Speed, Depth, feedback and Delay Time controls - a creative and expansive palette of tonal options
- Easy battery access - makes changing batteries fun! (well, almost)
- Small footprint - save precious pedal board space
- High quality components - only the best will do when it comes to tone
- Road-ready design - ready to follow you wherever your playing takes you
The TC Electronic Vortex Flanger Pedal gives you the tools to produce a wide range of tones with its Depth, Speed, Feedback and Delay-Time controls and capability to toggle between classic rock flange and the ever popular zero tape flange. Adding this to the expandability of TonePrint the Vortex Flanger has everything could need in one flangtastic pedal.
To ensure your tone is not compromised when switched off the Vortex Flanger pedal features true bypass, and analog-dry-through to protect your tone when playing dry with an active pedal. The TC Electronic Vortex Flanger pedal is finished off nicely with its compact design, high-grade components, quick-access battery compartment and stereo in/out.
The Vortex Flange is a truly versatile pedal covering a wide range of sounds, so you always have the appropriate flange at your fingertips. From the weird and wonderful to classic rock this pedal has your bases covered. The choosing Through-Zero enables you to get positive/negative effects while other options provide a soft tape flange to a classic tube-type flange. The controls really come into their own to provide you with real tweaking options; changing the intensity, speed and delay time to fine tune your flange from subtle to mind melting and everywhere in-between. The star control here is the Feedback knob, as it feeds the modified signal back into the pedal and gives you more of everything that's fun about flanging.
|Type of Effect||Flanger|
|Country Of Origin||No|
|Active / Passive||No|
|Manufacturers Link||TC Electronic Vortex Flanger|