Vox V847 Reissue Wah Wah Guitar PedalStock code: 36832
- Built to the exact specifications of the original pedal used by the most influential guitarists of the late '60s and '70s
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
- Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 102(W) x 252(D) x 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest postion)
- Weight: 1673g (including battery)
- Included Accessories: Vinyl carry Bag
There's only one way to get the real sound and feel of the classic Wah-Wah pedal that changed electric guitars in the '60s - the Vox V847 Reissue Wah Wah Guitar Pedal.
Carefully built to the exact specifications of the original wah wah pedal used by the some of the most influential guitarists of the late '60s and '70s, including the legendary Jimi Hendrix, this Wah-Wah is totally authentic right from its classy chrome top to its rip roaring growl. An original-style, vinyl carrying case is also included when you purchase the Vox V847 Wah Wah Pedal.
Probably just... wah-t... you're looking for.
Posted on 08/06/2012 by Iamacatloverandilovetorun
It's a decent Wah pedal; it does its job, as it should. It looks good, functions as you'd expect a wah to function. No LED, but few wahs have LEDs anyway. I prefer it to the Crybaby, personally, as the Vox has a wider scoop, and I just think it sounds better. Some will prefer one, some the other. After a few years though, they do get a bit crackly. Nothing major as of yet (had mine roughly 3 years now. Had a crybaby before that. Was a very nice change, in my opinion!), but wahs don't last forever. For the money, considering the competition at this price level, I'm very happy with the Vox.
Great flexible pedal
Posted on 08/06/2012 by D-Guitarist
The V847 is a very good Wah pedal, its good value and very good quality. The rubber grips help for those moments when your foot is going mad on the pedal and there is no noticeable tone draining, which is always a positive thing. Good build and feel to it, well worth buying. It doesn’t hurt it that comes with a case either.
Posted on 06/06/2012 by Nick
Great Pedal, very versatile, you can get early Jimmy Page tones and that Hendrix solo sound as they both used this pedal at some point. Robust casing, which looks classy too, miles above the crybaby.
Very pleased with this pedal.