WIN an AKAI professional Mpk mini mkii keyboard and pad controller
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dawsons Music Ltd. Company No: 182088
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 16 and over who complete all the entry steps laid out in these terms and conditions.
2. Employees or agencies of Dawsons Music Ltd ("Dawsons", "We") its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Dawsons containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must...
- Instagram: Like the post, tell us why you need the prize, follow us, and share the post to your story.
- Facebook: Like the post, tell us why you need the prize, follow us, and share the post to your story.
- Twitter: Like the post, retweet the post, follow us, and tell us why you need the prize.
6. Only one entry per person per social media platform. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Dawsons accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Dawsons.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 12:00pm on 22 January 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. The winner will receive an Akai Professional MPK Mini MkII Keyboard and pad controller.
10. The winner will be notified by email or social media message on or before 22nd January and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Dawsons within 7 days of being notified by Dawsons, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Dawsons shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Dawsons shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner by Dawsons by post.
12. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 26 February 2020 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Dawsons Music Ltd, Sterling House, Mandarin Court, Warrington.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.