Admin and Customer Service Advisor (Education)
We are looking for an organised and driven Admin and Customer Service Advisor to join our Education team, based in our Head Office in Warrington, Cheshire.
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator, methodical, have a keen eye for detail and be comfortable working with numbers in a fast-paced environment. They will have a positive approach towards a challenge with an energetic personality.
- Full Order Processing of UK and International orders
- Effective communication of order status and stock
- Dispatch and invoicing of orders
- Advising customers on what instruments and equipment would be best for their school needs
- Creating quotations for order queries
- Management of International order process including reporting
- Daily administrative tasks
- Focussed attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Articulate and able to communicate effectively
- Highly organised
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- An effective team worker who shows initiative and takes ownership
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience in an order administration role
- Experience of working in an Education environment would be an advantage
- Experience of working with one of the leading Central Management Systems is required, Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be an advantage
- Able to work at a competent level within Microsoft Excel
Please apply with CV and covering letter stating expected salary and musical instrument experience to [email protected].
Closing date is 18th January 2019.