We are looking for an organised and driven Admin and Customer Service Advisor to join our Education team, based in our Head Office in Warrington, Cheshire.
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator, methodical, have a keen eye for detail and be comfortable working with numbers in a fast-paced environment. They will have a positive approach towards a challenge with an energetic personality.
- Full Order Processing of UK and International orders
- Effective communication of order status and stock
- Dispatch and invoicing of orders
- Advising customers on what instruments and equipment would be best for their school needs
- Creating quotations for order queries
- Management of International order process including reporting
- Daily administrative tasks
- Focussed attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Articulate and able to communicate effectively
- Highly organised
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- An effective team worker who shows initiative and takes ownership
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience in an order administration role
- Experience of working in an Education environment would be an advantage
- Experience of working with one of the leading Central Management Systems is required, Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be an advantage
- Able to work at a competent level within Microsoft Excel
Please apply with CV and covering letter stating expected salary and musical instrument experience to [email protected].
Closing date is 28th February 2020.
Jon is a multi-instrumentalist with a passion for inspiring others to get involved in making music. After spending many years playing venues here, there and – pretty much – everywhere, he joined the Dawsons’ Music Web Team before progressing into his current role managing the Dawsons Blog.