Customer Service and Admin Assistant [Education Dept]
We are looking for an organised and driven Customer Service and Admin Assistant to join our busy Education team, based in our Head Office in Warrington, Cheshire.
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator, methodical and with the ability to manage multiple projects. They will have a positive approach towards a challenge, with an energetic and engaging personality.
- Focussed attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Articulate and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Effective administrator with a keen eye for detail
- Highly organised
- Able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- An effective team worker who shows initiative and takes ownership
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of music and instruments is preferable
- Experience of selling into the Education market would be an advantage
- Able to work at a competent level within Microsoft Office
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
Deliver excellent sales and customer service support and order management, ensuring the effective operation of all processes related to the Education Department.
To provide excellent customer service and support to long standing and new clients and administrative support to the Education team.
- Manage key customer and partner relationships, including with International clients
- Give excellent service to all customers at all points in the customer journey
- Respond immediately, effectively and professionally, to all customer communication
- Advise customers on the most appropriate products that match their needs, ensuring that the commercial needs of the Company are always considered
- Ensure effective customer communication is maintained throughout the order process, including updating them of any delays or and where necessary, making them aware of any product related issues as a matter of urgency
- Produce quotations for current and prospective customers in a timely manner
- Manage after care support for International customers, including producing relevant paper work for freight
- Manage the processing of all orders, including credit application process, liasing with other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction
- Effectively manage the order dispatch on the system and from the dispatch location, and control delivery costs
- Monitor outstanding orders and aged stock, ensuring direct supplier deliveries are processed and invoiced immediately upon dispatch
- Effectively manage the efficient return of stock systemically, ensuring customer communication is maintained at all times and collection costs are minimised
- Ensure all documentation and records, both electronic and paper, are accurately maintained and filed
- Effectively manage the debt collection process, taking effective action to reduce outstanding debt levels.
- Ensure any escalated issues are dealt with in an appropriate, professional manner
- Assist with the annual Education catalogue
- Work in close co-operation with all areas of the business
- At all times act in a professional manner
- Where appropriate, attend all training sessions
- Work as an effective member of the Education team
Candidates applying for this position should do so stating their current and expected salary. Closing date for applications is 30th July 2018. To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to [email protected]
Please view our applicant privacy terms when applying for this role..