Social Media Coordinator Vacancy
Dawsons Music are one of the UK’s leading musical instrument retailers, providing a wide range of products from our class-leading website and our high street stores.
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate and energetic Social Media Coordinator to lead the company’s social media activity in order to grow brand awareness, boost visibility and increase customer engagement.
- Manage the company social media accounts
- Work alongside the management team to develop the social media strategy
- Co-ordinate and publish relevant content opportunities across the company
- Identify engaging content opportunities, including opportunistic initiatives
- Plan ahead for key promotional opportunities
- Manage customer engagement, responding to questions and comments as required
- Report on key metrics for each social account
- Maintain an awareness of the latest social media trends
- Attend relevant social media conferences
We are looking for someone with at least one year’s experience in a comparable role and has recent experience of Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. The successful candidate will have brand management or retail experience.
- A passion for social media
- Knowledge of the latest social media trends
- Organised, able to plan ahead and co-ordinate planned and unplanned activity
- Commercially minded and customer centric
- Able to manage multiple priorities efficiently and effectively
- Focussed attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Articulate and able to communicate effectively
- Practical, hands-on approach
- Energetic and able to enthuse others
- An effective team worker who shows initiative and takes ownership of their responsibilities
- Able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in at least one musical instrument preferred
Applicants should provide both their current salary and their salary expectations. To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected].