Dawsons Music is one of the UK’s leading retailers of musical instruments and recording equipment. and is looking for an exciting and engaging Store Manager in the North West.
Retail and customer experience is essential, as are outstanding communication skills. Our Customers come first so it is important that you have a track record of delivering exceptional levels of service.
Candidates should have as a minimum a genuine interest in musical instruments and preferably some detailed product knowledge of musical instruments across a range that includes recording equipment, including guitars, keyboards, drums and DJ Gear.
As Store Manager you will use your passion for the products and brands as well as commercial vision and people management experience to lead the store, maximising its full potential and profitability.
On offer are a competitive salary and good incentive arrangements.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Able to demonstrate a strong ethos of delivering excellent customer service
- Outstanding ability to increase sales and profitability
- Proven excellence in leadership and people management having experience of recruiting, developing, training and assessing colleagues
- Ability to build relationships
- Demonstrate sound commercial and brand awareness
- Strong performance within a management role in a high volume and high turnover store
- Have the ability to demonstrate musical instruments and recording equipment products
- A minimum of 3 years’ retail management experience is essential
Please apply with CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Closing date is 5th January 2020.
Jon is a multi-instrumentalist with a passion for inspiring others to get involved in making music. After spending many years playing venues here, there and – pretty much – everywhere, he joined the Dawsons’ Music Web Team before progressing into his current role managing the Dawsons Blog.