Vacancy: Store Manager in Leeds Store
Dawsons Music are looking for an exciting and engaging Store Manager to work in our Leeds store.
Retail and customer experience is essential, as are outstanding communication skills. Our Customers come first so it is important that you have a track record of delivering exceptional levels of service.
Candidates should have detailed product knowledge across all types of musical instruments and recording equipment, including guitars, pianos, drums and DJ Gear.
As Store Manager you will use your passion for the products and brands as well as commercial vision and people management experience to lead the store, maximising its full potential and profitability.
- Proven excellence in leadership and people management
- Outstanding ability to increase sales and profitability
- Ability to build relationships
- Able to network, recruit, train, develop and assess
- Demonstrate sound commercial and brand awareness
- Proven ability to drive and maintain exceptional customer service standards
- Proven ability and understanding of handling employment law and HR issues including disciplinary and grievance
- Strong performance within a management role in a high volume and high turnover store
- Have the ability to demonstrate musical instruments and recording equipment products
A minimum of 3 years retail management experience is essential
Please apply with CV and covering letter stating expected salary and details of relevant experience to [email protected].
Closing date is 31st March 2019.