The creator of dreams and the destroyer of clean signal, the epic new Elektron Analog Heat Stereo Analog Sound Processor is here to breathe new life into your music production. Whether you need some magic sparkle or some grim and devastating roughness, the Analog Heat is the small unit that can do it all in professional 24-bit audio quality.
At the core of the Analog Heat is 8 seperate analogue distortion circuits that can all add stereo analog filtering and EQ in their own unique characteristics. You have full control over the amount and intensity of the signal to deliver some mind-blowing results. Revive your old gear, add analogue warmth to digital recordings and much more!
Complete soundcard capability
Whilst the Analog Heat is a more than capable analogue signal manipulator, it also functions as a fully capable 2 in/2 out soundcard, even whilst processing 24-bit, 48kHz quality audio from your DAW of choice. Its strong and portable build also means that you can take this professional power with you anywhere. There is also full MIDI and USB connectivity so you can use the Analog Heat with virtually all digital instruments.
Creativity without complication
The top panel of the Analog Heat is as clear as can be. All controls are labelled without jargon, the spacing is very comfortable on the eye and thus makes this powerful unit very easy to navigate. Gone are the days of combining button presses and pesky deep editing to get the sound you want, simply plug in, connect your audio source and begin the magic.
Connectivity is just as clear too, with the back of the unit clearly labelled for your ins, outs, headphones and even a footswitch connector for use with optional expression pedals, CV and on/off footswitches. The Elektron Analog Heat Stereo Analog Sound Processor is an incredible recording and performance machine and has the capability to add immense clarity or utter devastation to your sound.
Manufacturer Elektron Model Analog Heat Stereo Analog Sound Processor Sound processing
- 8 × Stereo analog distortion circuits
- 1 × Stereo analog multi-mode filter (7 filter types)
- 1 × 2 band adaptable stereo analog EQ
- 1 × Assignable envelope generator/envelope follower
- 1 × Assignable LFO
Storage 128 user preset slots Hardware
- 122×32 pixel backlit LCD
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync out
- 2 × 1/4″ balanced audio out jacks
- 2 × 1/4″ balanced audio in jacks
- 1 × 1/4″ stereo headphones jack
- 2 × 1/4″ CV/Expression pedal input jacks
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 port
- Headphones out level: +22 dBu peak
- Headphones output impedance: 55 Ω
- Impedance balanced main outputs level: +22 dBu peak
- Main outputs impedance: 440 Ω unbalanced
- Sound card S/N Ratio: 111 dBFS (20-20,000 Hz)
- Balanced audio input level: +22 dBu peak
- Audio input impedance: 39 kΩ
- Sound card S/N Ratio: 112 dBFS (20-20,000 Hz)
- Input level: -5 V – +5 V
- Accepts CV, Expression pedals, Foot switches
- Sturdy steel casing
- Dimensions: W215×D184×H63 mm (8.5×7.2×2.5″)
- Weight: approximately 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
- 100×100 mm VESA mounting holes
- Overbridge support (coming very soon)
- Ableton Live 9 Lite license included
- 3 year Elektron warranty
Write Your Own Review