The Line 6 Spider Jam gives you hundreds of coveted guitar sounds, sound-on-sound looping and the best band in the world right at your fingertips!
A member of the infamous Spider III family, Spider Jam shares some popular family jewels like 200+ artist-created presets, 150+ song-based presets, 12 Line 6 original amp models and seven Smart Control FX, including reverb and delay. It’s full of fan favourites but Spider Jam also features some new, unique characteristics - like over 100 ribcage-rattling Endless Jam tracks and drum loops played by LA and Nashville’s top session musicians slamming the drums, thumping the bass and hacking away at guitars.
These aren’t robotic, computer-generated jam tracks, you’ll feel your pulse racing while you’re jamming with top players in killer tunes that explode out of the speaker in vivid, uncompressed audio. Play for days over the Endless Jams and, with sound-on-sound loop recording, save your scorching solos right into the Spider Jam.
Cooking at 75 watts, the Line 6 Spider Jam offers rhythm-section chemistry, hundreds of amazing guitar tones and all your recorded creations pushed out of a 12" Celestion Custom speaker and a 2" tweeter — this thing’s got so much bang for your buck we should issue it with a health warning.
Manufacturer Line 6 Model Spider Jam Combo Amp Guitar
- 200+ artist-created presets
- 150+ song-based presets
- 36 user-programmable presets
- 12 custom amp models from Clean to Insane
- Seven Smart Control FX
Vocal/Auxiliary Effects plus preamps, compressors and three-band EQ Hardware
- Integrated chromatic tuner
- 12" Custom Celestion speaker
- 2" tweeter for full-range audio playback of backing tracks
- 75-watt power section
- Fully compatible with FBV Express and FBV Shortboard pedals
- Up to 24 minutes of CD-quality recording time
- 100+ Endless Jam tracks and drum loops
- Mini stereo MP3/CD input for playing along with your music
- XLR mic input with a dedicated volume knob perfect for vocals
- 1/4" aux input perfect for a second instrument including keyboard or bass
- 1/4" headphone out/POD 2.0-style direct out for practicing with headphones or direct recording
- Routable RCA outs for playing full-range backing tracks through your home stereo
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review