Equipped with 1/4” input and combined XLR and 1/4” input, the KAA45 enables either the joint use of instrument and microphone, or two instruments simultaneously. Signal level for the instrument input of the MIC IN is controlled with the Gain control, while the overall volume of the amplifier is ruled with the Master control.
A phase switch eliminates phase cancelling, restoring bass response and protecting against feedback, while the KAA45's three band equaliser section gives you complete control over the tonal spectrum; whether you're busking on the corner or rocking the headline slot on the hottest ticket in town, penetrating sound reproduction is guaranteed.
A selectable chorus effect offers two distinct modulation speeds, adding an ethereal spread to your signal, while a choice of Room or Hall reverbs provides ambience, furthering your range of articulation and expression.
Solo musicians need no longer be lonely on the stage, as the KAA45's AUX In audio input enables connectivity to an MP3 player, phone or tablet, allowing for performance along with backing tracks and external audio sources through the 6” speaker and 1” tweeter. Routing options are expanded further with the inclusion of a Line Out, allowing the signal from all inputs to be fed to a mixing console or slave amplifier.
Rounding off the KAA45's exceptional flexibility, the amplifier can be powered with the included 12v adaptor or by 8 'AA' batteries which provide up to four hours' performance time – long enough for a full afternoon's busking or recording. Finally, an easy grip carry handle, wooden panelling and brown grill cloth bearing the familiar Kinsman logo deliver the classic acoustic amplifier aesthetic.
• MIC INPUT – combined 1/4” jack instrument and XLR input
• INPUT – 1/4” jack for instrument input
• PHASE – selectable phase switch for eliminating feedback and improved bass response
• AUX IN - Connect digital devices such as MP3 player/phone/tablet
• LINE OUT – Send signal from all inputs to external amplifier or mixing console
• GAIN – Set the signal level for instrument input of MIC IN
• MIC VOL – Control the volume of the microphone input
• MASTER – Controls the overall volume of the amplifier
• LOW - Bass frequency level control
• MID - Middle frequency level control
• HIGH - Treble frequency level control
• CHORUS - Chorus control with two speed settings
• REVERB - Reverb control with two size settings (Room and Hall)
• Weight: 6.6kg
• Dimensions: W33cm, H29cm, D21cm