The Native Instruments Maschine MK3 is the next generation in computer-based music controllers. A seriously powerful piece of hardware that can be used standalone or to supercharge your software. The inclusion of a discounted upgrade to the full Komplete 12 Ultimate Suite makes this one of the most powerful music production packages available.
Hosting a sampler, arranger, mixer, FX and more, the Native Instruments Maschine MK3 keeps up with your creativity. Integrated with the accompanying software, and with the option to add expansions to your set up, the Maschine MK3 is intuitive and flexible, making it a breeze to compose, perform, browse, sample, slice, sound-shape and so much more.
Smart device made smarter
The new Native Instruments Maschine adds to the winning formula, the multi-coloured pads are complete with bright back-lighting and are velocity and aftertouch sensitive for dynamic expression. The addition of a smart strip also allows for superior control over pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and even strumming notes to mimic guitar work.
The screens have had an upgrade too and are now in high-resolution giving you easy access to sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing and browsing with the addition of a 4-way push encoder and navigation buttons.
In the studio or on the stage
The Native Instruments Maschine MK3 has been designed to be flexible, meeting the demands of a variety of musicians and purposes. It will fit in perfectly as the centrepiece of your studio, by allowing you to control and sequence external hardware instruments or by giving you quick, hands-on access to software functions with MIDI mode.
The flexibility of the Native Instruments Maschine MK3 can also be taken out on the road too, either for standalone use or connection to a PC or Mac via USB 2.0
Includes discounted Komplete 12 Ultimate Upgrade Package
Once you have registered your Maschine MK3 with Native Instruments, you'll receive a download link for the excellent Komplete 12 Ultimate virtual instrument package, this includes:
- MASSIVE – virtual analog synthesizer
- MONARK – iconic mono synth
- THE GENTLEMAN – classic upright piano
- DRUMLAB – sampled / synthesized percussion
- REAKTOR PRISM – polyphonic synthesizer
- SCARBEE MARK 1 – electric piano
- RETRO MACHINES – 20+ legendary vintage synths
- VINTAGE ORGANS – sampled classic organs
- WEST AFRICA – percussion library
- SOLID BUS COMP – powerful compressor
- REPLIKA – pro-quality delay
If you're after a next-generation controller for your computer-based production or performance set-up, the Native Instruments Maschine MK3 has got you covered.
Manufacturer Native Instruments Model Maschine MK3 Dimensions (H x W x D) 321 x 301 x 41mm Weight 2.2kg Power Requirements Bus-powered Connectivity 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs
2 x ¼” TRS line inputs
¼” dynamic mic input
1 x MIDI In
1 x MIDI out
1 x Footswitch
- 2 high resolution displays
- 16 Multi-Colour, High-Quality, Illuminated Pads With Velocity And Aftertouch
- 8 Endless Rotary Potentiometers
- 4-way push encoder
- 47 Backlit buttons
- Smart strip
- Audio Units
- RTAS (Pro Tools 9 + 10)
- Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 or higher
Write Your Own Review