Cubase is a name that's synonymous with professional music production and packs in intricate tools that are employed around the world today. But what if you want to make professional quality music whilst keeping your workflow simple? This is where Steinberg Cubase 9.5 Elements Digital Audio Workstation Software comes into play.
A natural workflow
Cubase 9.5 Elements is all about creativity without compromise. Whether you want to record your instruments and vocals or program cutting-edge beats Cubase Elements will give you the tools you need and nothing you don't. Everything can be done from a single window and the workflow is streamlined so that you can stay focused on your session.
It all begins with the powerful 32-bit floating-point sound engine that powers the ability to playback up to 48 audio tracks, 64 MIDI tracks and capable of handling 24 audio input and outputs. This is handled with an incredibly intuitive mixing desk experience that is clean and simple.
Instruments for all
Cubase 9.5 Elements comes with 3 outstanding virtual instruments that are taken straight from the professional package - HALion Sonic SE workstation, Groove Agent SE drum machine and Prologue synthesizer along with masses of MIDI data and audio loops for you to start making music as soon as you install.
For additional polish Cubase 9.5 Elements also packs in a powerful effects which can be applied to each individual channel so that your finished song will sound professional. For a pure music making experience Steinberg Cubase 9.5 Elements Digital Audio Workstation Software is an excellent place to start.
Manufacturer Steinberg Model Cubase 9.5 Elements Digital Audio Workstation Software Requirements Mac OS X 10.11 / macOS Sierra Windows 64-Bit Windows 7 / 8.x / 10 General Requirements
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 18 GB free HD space
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 1.1 support (Windows only)
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- OS compatible audio hardware (ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low-latency performance)
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal / product registration. Additional downloads may be required for the installation.
Write Your Own Review