Designed with musicians in mind that may not need the huge production capability of Cubase 9 Pro, the Steinberg Cubase 9 Artist Digital Audio Workstation Software version delivers a streamlined experience putting music creation at the forefront and giving musicians of all skill levels the tools to easily create your next masterpiece.
Record and edit
cubase 9 Artist will help you get the best out of your recordings quickly and easily. Get the perfect take with the dedicated comping tool. Create and compare different variations of your recording with the built in TrackVersions technology. Once you have selected your best recording, use the built in AudioWarp tome-stretch and pitch-correct technology. No complications, just hit record and let your creativity flow.
Clever creative tools
Sometimes we need a little inspiration when recording and Cubase 9 Artist can assist you here with clever creative tools. Chord Pads and Chord Track offer a playfully, creative approach to beautiful chord progressions and advanced harmonic voicings. Once you have the optimal harmonisation you can then edit instrument articulation with the Expression 2 VST to give your music an incredibly natural sound.
All the instruments and FX you need
As musicians, we're all unique and require many different sounds and effects to help realise the song we have in our heads. For this, Cubase Artist packs in a huge amount of sounds - over 3,000 infact! Whatever your genre you are sure to find something here. Alongside the huge sound library, you also have access to some incredible effects and guitar amp models!
Steinberg Cubase 9 Artist Digital Audio Workstation Software gets the balance of power and price just right so that you can have access to this benchmark-setting software. See what the power of Cubase can do for you.
Manufacturer Steinberg Model Cubase 9 Artist Digital Audio Workstation Software Requirements Mac OS X 10.11 / macOS Sierra Windows 64-Bit Windows 7 / 8.x / 10 General Requirements
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 18 GB free HD space
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 1.1 support (Windows only)
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- OS compatible audio hardware (ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low-latency performance)
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal / product registration. Additional downloads may be required for the installation.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review