The Truetone 1 SPOT Pro CS6 Low Profile Power Brick offers a switching power supply that gets the job done without any fuss. If you're a touring artist with an elaborate pedalboard that is home to a wide variety of pedals with varying power requirements, then the 1 SPOT PRO C6 is the perfect solution.
1 SPOT technology
The key to the 1 SPOT's success lies in its ability to provide consistent power to multiple pedals without introducing interference or becoming overloaded and burning out - all whilst occupying a single spot on your power supply. Truetone have taken this one step further by including several different power output options for you to power stompboxes and multi-effects across both analogue and digital formats. Each output clearly states the voltage level, with helpful red warning boxes so that you don't run the risk of frying a pedal accidentally. Thanks to its unique design, the 1 SPOT Pro also delivers incredible energy efficiency.
The 1 SPOT Pro boasts exceptional isolation between outputs to completely eliminate noise. Each output is independently isolated to guarantee noise-free operation for pristine tone control. Switching between pedals can be done without unwanted bangs, clicks or pops.
Another simple but highly useful feature of the 1 SPOT is that it can be used anywhere in the world. Internal switch power supply technology means that you don't have to use additional transformers to attenuate voltage, the 1 SPOT Pro does it all for you so that you can get on with doing what you do best.
The 1 SPOT Pro CS6 is built using solid steel, which makes it ideal for gigging musicians who need a hardwearing and hardworking piece of kit. Whether you're popping out to play a gig in your local or are embarking on a round the world adventure, the 1 SPOT Pro will be with you every step of the way. Thanks to the low-profile design of the 1 SPOT Pro CS6, it can be mounted under flat pedalboards. Alternatively, it can also be mounted on top, making it adaptable enough to slot into any setup with ease.
Manufacturer Truetone Model 1 SPOT Pro CS6 Low Profile Power Brick Dimensions (H x W x D) 31 x 160 x 88 mm (1.22 x 6.3 x 3.46-inches) - dimensions of power supply only, not including cables or packaging. Weight 590 grams (1.3 lbs.) - weight of power supply only, not including cables or packaging. Input Voltage 100-240Vac Output Voltages
- Outputs 1-2: 9VDC (500mA)
- Outputs 3-4: 9VDC or 18VDC (100mA)
- Outputs 5-6: 9VDC or 12VDC (200mA)
- Power cables (all are center pin negative polarity):
- 1) DC26 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 26” (660mm) – Purple
- (1) DC22 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 22” (559mm) – Blue
- (1) DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18” (457mm) – White
- (3) DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12” (305mm) – Yellow
- (1) MC2 Two 5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs with 5.5x2.1mm input socket.
- Converter Plugs:
- (1) CL6 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity) Green – for Line 6 DL4/M9/etc. and some Eventide pedals.
- (1) CYR – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity) Red – reverse polarity converter
- (1) C35 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive) Black – 3.5mm (1/8”) plug converter
- (1) CBAT – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, Black battery clip output) Connects to battery clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks. Do NOT connect to a battery!
Write Your Own Review