The Truetone 1 SPOT Pro CS7 7 Way Power Brick is a switching power supply that is ideal for touring musicians with expansive pedalboards occupied by varying analogue and digital pedals that require varying degrees of voltages. Whether you're playing down the local or taking off on a lengthy worldwide tour, the 1 SPOT Pro CS7 has you covered.
1 SPOT technology
Truetone's unique switching power supply design allows the 1 SPOT Pro to deliver consistent power to multiple pedals whilst occupying a single spot from a power source. The CS7 takes this approach further by offering several output voltage options that cater to stompboxes, multi-fx, analogue and digital. Each output clearly states the voltage level, with a certain level of allowance relating to some outputs, as long as the total current draw from the pedal is less than 1900mA. Therefore, you could feasibly connect a 300mA pedal to a 200mA output without causing an issue. However, there are some outputs that should only be used with very specific units. In these instances, Truetone have included rather useful red warning labels around those outputs to prevent the chances of you accidentally frying a pedal.
The 1 SPOT Pro CS7 offers immense power for a wide selection of pedals. Therefore, to prevent any noise from impairing the pristine quality of your tone, each output is independently isolated to eliminate noise. You can happily switch between pedals, safe in the knowledge that unwanted bangs, clicks or pops are a thing of the past.
Another simple but highly useful feature of the 1 SPOT is that it can be used anywhere in the world. Internal switch power supply technology means that you don't have to use additional transformers to attenuate voltage, the 1 SPOT Pro does it all for you so that you can get on with doing what you do best.
The 1 SPOT Pro CS7 is built using solid steel, which makes it ideal for gigging musicians who need a hardwearing and hardworking piece of kit. Whether you're popping out to play a gig in your local or are embarking on a round the world adventure, the 1 SPOT Pro will be with you every step of the way. Thanks to the low-profile design of the 1 SPOT Pro CS7, it can be mounted under flat pedalboards. Alternatively, it can also be mounted on top, making it adaptable enough to slot into any setup with ease.
Manufacturer Truetone Model 1 SPOT Pro CS7 7 Way Power Brick Dimensions (H x W x D) 50 x 140 x 86 mm (2 x 5.5 x 3.37-inches) - dimensions of power supply only, not including cables or packaging. Weight 592 grams (1.31 lbs.) - weight of power supply only, not including cables or packaging. Input Voltage 100-240Vac Output Voltages
- Output 1: 18VDC (100mA)
- Outputs 2-5: 9VDC or 12VDC (200mA)
- Outputs 6-7: 9VDC (500mA)
- Power cables (all are center pin negative polarity):
- (4) DC18 (5.5 x 2.1mm barrel plugs; 18-inch (457mm) – White
- (3) DC12 (5.5 x 2.1mm barrel plugs; 12-inch (305mm) – Yellow
- Converter Plugs:
- (1) CL6 – (5.5 x 2.1mm barrel input, 5.5 x 2.5-barrel output; reverse polarity) Green – for Line 6 DL4/M9/etc. and some Eventide pedals.
- (1) CYR – (5.5 x 2.1mm barrel input, 5.5 x 2.1-barrel output; reverse polarity) Red – reverse polarity converter
- (1) C35 – (5.5 x 2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive) Black – 3.5mm (1/8-inch) plug converter
- (1) CBAT – (5.5 x 2.1mm barrel input, Black battery clip output) Connects to battery clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks. Do NOT connect to a battery!
Write Your Own Review